Kitchen decorating trends change annually and sometimes in the middle of the year, but there’s one thing that hasn’t changed in centuries, and that’s the timeless beauty of granite. It’s always in style.
It’s an easy choice, but what confounds many people shopping for Colorado Springs kitchen countertops is what color to choose. That’s because they instinctively understand that there’s more than meets the eye when it comes to colors in the kitchen. Here’s a look at the most popular colors and their benefits.
Best Colors For Granite Kitchen Countertops
- White. A lot of people shy away from white because they feel it’s too plain and sanitized, like a hospital operating room. But granite is never plain, there are always veins and flecks of darker colors within, and there are several shades of whiteness. White also makes your kitchen space look larger.
- Brown. A great choice for those wishing to create a warm, homey and rustic type of feel. It also works well with many different cabinet tones, especially lighter shades.
- Beige. This is probably the most versatile color because it works with well many different decor options. Like brown, it’s a great for conveying a rustic atmosphere, and it matches up well with wood cabinets and decorations.
- Black. If you definitely want granite countertops but also would like a solid color, black is the way to go. No need to have a dark decor with this color, instead let it stand out as the centerpiece of your kitchen.
- Jewel-tone. For something bit different and exotic, try this interesting type of granite. It’s striking and eye-catching in its appearance, but it requires a bit more nuance when decorating.
Remember, the color of your granite countertops can change the atmosphere, the emotional impact and even the practical utility of your kitchen.
Have questions about choosing the right granite countertops in Colorado Springs? Contact us at 719-522-0748 or drop us a line online for answers anytime.